Jan 21, 2010

The Morning After

Phew! We had a lot of fun last night at knit night! Raise your hand if you were there. There were 9 people plus baby Jack! We took the place over. I didn't get any knitting done, but I did decide on what to knit. I am going to make DH a toque with the transformers chart on it. I think I will only be able to start it before the Ravelympics begin though. We will see.

I have a picture of the fingerless gloves!



Speaking of Ravelympics, I also decided on what to do for the F2FO event. I will be dyeing, spinning and knitting the Verena Boys Ribbed Sweater. Technically it is a boy's cabled vest, but we will let them call it what they want. Here is a picture for those of you who don't like links:



Cute huh? Now I just need to decide on what color to dye it. Any ideas?

As for the second event, I will be designing the mittens that have been floating around in my head for years. I am pretty excited about them.

Tonight I will be going to Dashing Dishes to get our meals for this month. I am hungery just thining about it! For those of you in Canada, you may want to check them out. It is something sent from heaven for those of us that always say "what should we do for dinner today?".

No comments:

Post a Comment