Jan 20, 2010

So, here we go!

Hi all,

So, I have decided that I need my own blog. I don't know why exactly, but I do, so here goes!

If you have found this, you know who I am. You know what I do for fun, and you know who I like to snuggle with.

I will be sharing family stuff, knitting stuff, spinning stuff, WCOBBS stuff, and just plain stuff. I hope to post every day, but who knows what will happen.

Come along for the ride if you want!

I am going to knit night tonight, and I have a problem. You see, I am a monogamous knitter. Yes, we do exist. I have just today finished my latest knitting project (pictures to follow). It was a pair of fingerless gloves made out of carbonized bamboo that I spun for DH. I just had to duplicate stitch on the skulls, which I finished on my commute today. Well, now I have nothing to bring to knit night! I will find something, but I don't know what I should do. I will keep you posted about what I decide on tomorrow.

I have also decided to join the Ravelympics again this year. I will be entering two events. Fleece to FO Long-Track, as well as Designer Biathlon. I know what I am doing for the Biathlon, but I have no idea what I am going to do for the F2FO. I need to decide quickly. At least I have a new Strauch Finest Drum Carder to help me with the fiber prep. Last time I only had a roving carder and dog combs! Again, I will keep you posted.

So, enough for today. Here is today's favorite picture:




















This is my monkey. I was trying to take pictures of my stash when he commandeered my camera for his own personal photo shoot.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!!! Your header looks good...what software did you use to make it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used photoshop, but it looks funny today.... I don't know what is going on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it with the new background...the smaller version looks better (IMHO).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...but I just noticed that it chops off part of the photo...dang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, but I think it still works. I like the smaller version too.

    ReplyDelete